What better way than to get in the mood for your next trip than to cuddle up with a good movie that’ll feature some of the remarkable destinations you’ll visit next – check out our favorite films from today and yesterday based on your favorite location:
- Midnight in Paris: Gil Pender, played by Owen Wilson, is a screenwriter and aspiring novelist vacationing in Paris with his fiancee, played by Rachel McAdams. On one late-night lonesome excursion, Gil encounters a group of strange revelers, who sweep him along, and back in time, for a night with some of the Jazz Age’s icons of art and literature. The more time Gil spends with these cultural heroes of the past, the more dissatisfied he becomes with the present.
- The Artist: In the 1920s, actor George Valentin finds himself falling in love with an ingenue named Peppy Miller (Bérénice Bejo), but George is reluctant to cheat on his wife with the beautiful young actress. The growing popularity of sound in movies further separates the potential lovers, as George’s career begins to fade while Peppy’s career takes off.
- An American in Paris: Gene Kelly stars this film about an American ex-GI who stays in post-war Paris to become a painter, and falls for the charms of Lise Bouvier (Leslie Caron). However, his paintings come to the attention of Milo Roberts, a rich American heiress, who is interested in more than just art.
- Monte Carlo: Selena Gomez stars in this family tale of two best friends quitting their waitress jobs in Texas to head to Paris for a summer, accompanied by Grace’s stepsister, played by Leighton Meester. The prepackaged tour fails to meet their expectations, but when Grace is mistaken for British socialite Cordelia, she and her companions head to Monte Carlo to enjoy a week of yacht parties and bachelors — until the real Cordelia arrives.
- Letters to Juliet: A young heroine played by Amanda Seyfried visits a wall in Verona where the heartbroken can leave notes to Shakespeare’s tragic heroine, Juliet Capulet. Finding one letter from 1957, Sophie decides to write to its now elderly author, Claire (Vanessa Redgrave). Inspired by Sophie’s actions, Claire sets out to find her long-lost lover.
- Under the Tuscan Sun: Frances Mayes, played by Diane Lane, learns her husband is cheating on her, and her life is turned upside down. In an attempt to bring her out of depression, her best friend encourages her to take a tour of Italy. The new divorcée impulsively decides to purchase a rural Tuscan villa and struggles to start her life in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
- Mamma Mia: Meryl Streep plays an independent hotelier in the Greek islands, while preparing for her daughter’s wedding with the help of two old friends. Meanwhile Sophie, the spirited bride, secretly invites three men from her mother’s past in hope of meeting her real father and having him escort her down the aisle.
- Barfi!: Bollywood comedy Barfi! is about the misadventures of a happy-go-lucky man who makes the most of life. The film stars Ranbir Kapoor as Barfi and Priyanka Chopra as his love interest Jhilmil, a young woman with autism spectrum.
- Ek Tha Tiger: Salman Khan plays an Indian secret agent in action film, “Tiger” sent to Ireland on a mission to keep tabs on a renowned scientist suspected to be aiding the defense strategies of Pakistan.
Let us help you get there. As always, we at All Business Class are here to answer all of your international travel questions, online or over the phone.
CALL NOW FOR $100 OFF YOUR FIRST BOOKING – 1-800-769-7857